View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 08:54   Link #162
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Thread Revival- I think it's fair to say that NT5 has provide us with many brilliant quotes Here are a few from just the first chapter alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aogami Piece and Kamijou Touma; About illusions
“I doubt that would make as great a sight as you’re imagining. It would just be sticky and nasty. It would be more grotesque than anything. The idea that a bit of whipped cream on the cheek makes a girl look seductive is nothing but an illusion.”

“What is with your negative thinking!? And what’s wrong with illusions!? Are you at a rebellious age where you claim victory after shooting down everyone else’s ideas!?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukiyose Seiri; In a fit of RAGE
Stop thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!! If you only get in the way, I will chop you into small pieces and use you for fortune cookie-style surprise fillings!!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollerus and Kamijou Touma; Unexpected response
“W-wait!! I thought this was a serious scene! Wouldn’t you normally jump at the chance to learn about Imagine Breaker’s identity? Why aren’t you? Are kids these days really this dry? Waaaiiitt!!”

“Shut up!! I’m afraid of what’ll happen if I don’t get this food! They already think I skipped out on the preparations up until now, so I can’t just disappear after heading out to buy them lunch!! I’d end up with more than just a few bruises then!!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollerus and Kamijou Touma; Japanese high school life
“And that is why I called you out behind the gym,”

“What do you want? To confess your love? To have a fight you don’t want anyone to see? Please, please tell me it’s the latter.”

“The Japanese school life certainly seems to go between two extremes. To be honest, I am having trouble understanding it.”
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote