View Single Post
Old 2011-10-16, 22:44   Link #30
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

this thread? why quit?

being an anime fan/lover, it is not easy to completely let go and forget a series that i used to love. There is no way to quit in it even i go look for another manga to read or another anime to watch because this field, the anime field, is my interest. Unless i shift being an anime fan/lover to an astronomer or chemist where i used my time experementing and discovering an unknown element. lol ^^

Kubo should be the one to quit, not me.

but setting aside anime fan/lover point and concentrate in Bleach as the subject alone.
why would we quit if there still lots of question we still haven't get an answer?

and i still read Bleach because I still haven't seen the newly Hollow Ichigo yet. i want to see it including the new Bankai because the new design is really awesome,^^ but I guess not now, there something horrible must happen first before Ichigo pull that thing off...................as always.

but please, if Kubo decided to come up with the big arc to be Tatsuki or Karin as the next damsel in distress, THAT'S BULLSH*T! FORGET ME BEING AN ANIME FAN/LOVER, I REALLY QUIT READING BLEACH AND NEVER CHECK FOR ANY UPDATES!...........

Ichimaru Gin