View Single Post
Old 2012-01-07, 15:10   Link #11640
Davkilla101

Konnichi wa, hajimemashite everyone,
I'm very new here (having discovered this forum today when looking for an explanation to some mysteries in Higurashi that I was unable to solve, and joining on the same day), though I'm not too new to anime (having been a serious observer of anime for the past few months; Also with watching my first anime back in 2004-05, I believe (I forgot the name of it, but i knew it aired on Toonami), and watching some episodes of Naruto when that show aired), I started taking it seriously when I saw a song sung by Hatsune Miku. When I saw that song I began investigating "Hatsune Miku" which led me to investigate Japanese culture, which led me to become fond of anime and to begin learning Japanese.
I'm normally very reserved in most situations (Sometimes entirely refraining from speaking), but when I come across a subject that interests me (i.e. Anime), I do a 180 and become very talkative (as is evident by this post lol). Going back, I'm not only fond of Anime, but also of Japanese Video games too, (For example, Project Diva (all of them), Touhou, The Legend Of Zelda (Majority of them), and various others), and I'm also mildly interested in Manga with my favorite being (of course) Rave Master.

Sumimasen if this post is too long, and I look forward to meeting you all and making new friends.

P.S. please excuse my Japanese, I know i'm very bad at it but i'm still learning.