Thread: Licensed Busō Shinki (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 05:32   Link #256
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
But the form is still NT-D(Ann version)... used to turn every funnel used on her back to the enemy.
And yes, powered by love from master, and friendship from her fellow shinkis. *Beam rifled*
"Watashi no Mastah no tame ni!"
-Transmission recorded during the Skyllian Blitz, from a Shinki on-site. Commander Shepard's Shinki was instrumental in coordinating local Shinkis for recon, and apparently flew into a berserker rage when he was wounded and seriously injured.

Quote:
Though, you wouldn't want a Hyper Mode!Ann right?
What's Hyper Mode fore? Sorry, my gundam knowledge has grown weak over the years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeman1884 View Post
1. Okay, so it was a false alarm. But what's to stop REAL terrorists using Shinkis to perpetrate their crimes? Seriously, bomb or no bomb, a single Shinki could probably take down one of those planes PRETTY easily. You don't even let us take bottles of water onto a plane, yet have no problems with miniature super-soldiers armed with very REAL weapons and programmable morals?
Because they were in the cargo hold. US laws allow firearms to be carried as part of the luggage.

Secondly, it appears that that is exactly the scenario that they were training for; I'm quite sure there are air marshall Shinkis in service, also note the counterterror Arnvals. They probably had a plan for dealing with this... But the Red Cell girls got onto the wrong plan, so the plan got scuppered.

Quote:
2. It occurs to me that Kurara has pretty much lost every battle she's been in so far. Crazy anarchy race notwithstanding. Just HOW many people did she have to pay off to get into the finals of that tournament?
There is a certain difference between fighting in a tournament and in real life. Also, I'd note that the Eukurante series, at least in Battle Masters, appear to be glass cannons; they aren't good at taking hits. Get in a good hit and they go down.

Quote:
3. Y'know, Ann's master probably only picked her because she was the Arnvel closest to the front. I also LOVE how he doesn't even react to the fact that there were, like, 10 Anns. If I load my cat onto a plane and 20 pop out at the luggage conveyer, I'd be slightly confused.
This is the funn-vee, the humdrum-vee is over there.

Also, having actually loaded my dogs into a plane for travelling, even next to other dogs I can still pick out mine. There are a gajillion pictures of Spitz-Daschund mixes out there - but I can always pick put which ones look like my Spitz-Daschund, and which one is my Misty.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote