View Single Post
Old 2008-07-12, 02:39   Link #1128
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
C.C is not chained, the chains are wrapped around Lelouch and the ruins in the background but not C.C. The others have wings made of stone in the background and like dann said the way they are positioned make it appear as if they have wings, but if you notice those wings are crumbling as well. And if you look at the expressions, you can see C.C looking up towards where the birds are flying towards with a sense of longing as well. Where as Lelouch is facing down towards the earth and chained to it.

It just makes an interesting discussion, and I was mainly curious as to a C.C fan's interpretation of that scene considering I may be abit biased.
I was watching it on youtube so it wasn't very clear (my episodes are in another comp). I have now managed to view a larger screencap It does look like she is a bird. But I think Lelouch is chained and is trying to stop her. Or it could be that she is the angel (or witch) who gave him geass, as he was chained before she arrived. So he is chained and she is saving him, perhaps...

Did clamp receive any spoilers before making the ED? I wonder if it's their perspective on the characters, or if they had some information.
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote