View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 00:39   Link #47
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I agree somewhat with solidguy, having worked from factory to factory, warehouse to warehouse since 16. Although they are short periods of 2 weeks to 1 month, it taught me so much about people - their lives are sucked dry out of them by their monotonous work.

However, I wouldn't agree that they are robots because robots can't think or solve problems : a few plant technicians and engineers have the uncanny ability to rework and replace somponents using nothing more than a cutting torch and a few spare parts.

Unfortunately they get berated by the management for their work; but I guess in today's world of superficiality, companies prefer morons to Macgyvers.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote