Thread: Licensed Bokurano
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-12, 11:04   Link #139
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

Extremely satisfying first episode. I loved it to pieces. Though maybe it wasn't misleading enough to create these 'entertaining' reactions (WTF, MECHA CRAP), because the whole atmosphere was melancholic enough to hint that there's something deeper here. The music was great too, and I really hope they'll put some classical music here and there, like the Moonlight sonata on the first trailer. The animation was surprisingly fluid at some points, though the CGI were really meh (but who really cares?).

Quote:
However, the word "Uninstall" other than being the name of the song is kind of out of place within the song. Anyone mind explaining to me why? or what it's meaning might be within the song's context?
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. While I like the rest of the song and the lyrics seem very suitable, when she's going "ANINSUTORU, ANINSUTORU!" I really want to cover my ears. Why do they think that using a random english word is cool?

PS. Dammit, why Mamiko Noto?!?! I just hate her, even when she's playing in my favourite anime (hell, I even disliked Nina in Monster because of her). Why would she play my favourite female character in this anime? I'm really worried that she's going to ruin her chapter with her irritating-as-hell voice.
Quajafrie is offline   Reply With Quote