View Single Post
Old 2009-12-22, 01:03   Link #2
james0246

I was expecting the spoilers on Christmas Eve, but to have spoilers and pics days before this is great .

And, not only do we get epic pics, but the much longed for and much discussed Haki "burst" has finally appeared. Will this be the end of Luffy's conscious Haki, or will he, in the next chapter, get the proverbial Golden Star for a few seconds, and become the Luffy we all expect him to be by the end of the series.

Whatever the case, seeing Coby clobbered in one blow was awesome, and seeing Jango fall from Luffy's Haki was pure win (If Jango fell, it is a sure bet that many of the "weaker" individuals probably also fell, which means that only the heavy contenders will be left to fight in the next chapters.) We are winding down to the end; I expect at least 7 chapters until this arc is over, but I wouldn't be surpsie if it is more likely 12 chapters until this arc closes.

edit: Some more spoilers -

It is hard to make out, but it seems that Hancock somehow controls the Pacifista (its glowing beamy hand thingie recedes when she stands in front of it); additionally, there is talk that Marco and Jozu were taken out (which I cannot confirm with the pictures I have seen so far).