View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 15:38   Link #3615
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Yoho, as I have much time on hand, an bunch of brief impressions (as usual).
Kono Oozora ni Tsubasa wo hirogete: The game has given off a great atmosphere/vibe when it comes to flying with the glider (basically the main theme of the VN is that the [sky] soaring club where MC and co joins builds a glider in oder to view some kind of special dawn above the sky). The OST fits greatly during the test flight and the real deals. And the heroines are likeable. Due to her large screentime during the opening(s) Kotori-chan appears to be more "important" plot-wise. Her dream to fly being connected to her being bound to the wheelchair. She appears to have the tsundere traits, but her dere side is super adorable and cute Furthermore the confession scene did totally fit the overall theme of the VN. route still ongoing ~
On the other side *ugh, the osananajimi Ageha. Gosh, it was a pain in the @ss that she bottled everything up until the end The only icha-icha were pretty much the h-scenes, but the ending was well enough. Her younger sis would have been a cuter route choice in addition!
Strangely, the last two girls - twins - were only offically introduced after the second opening.
Still, I can warmly recommend to try at least Kotori-chan's route

Secondly, I peaked into Fortuna Rhapsody. Uhm, ignoring the drama that is to be expected, I'm unsure what to exepct. Unlike other goddess-genres the local mystery chara starts with total amnesia, i. e. she cannot communicate coherrently nor can she understand the language. Obviously, she's instantly attached to Mr. MC and absorbs the things taught to her like a sponge.

And ~ Hatsukoi 1/1: Even though it's futile to hope for a no-drama in a title named "Hatsukoi", I have already started to take a guess which scenario will happen to which girl. Nontheless the girls are very likeable, the MC more or less usual and I will still hope for a few rabu-rabu + icha-icha moments pre-drama start.