Old 2011-06-09, 06:45   Link #485
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Character Sheet for: Hisako "Lucy" Amaterasu

Comments welcomed as always.
As yes, the leading lady of Jim Bean: Menage a Trois.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Swap the SG550 with a bigger gun? I think with a 5.56 round it wouldn't have an effective range of more than 500m. HK417 using a 7.62 round with a 16" barrel should fit her size.

Then again, she is doing snipe elective, so her weapon doesn't have to be that fat.
Yeah, Ookami uses the SG550 as more of a extended range assault engagement option rather than a full sniping device. Besides... she still sucks at aiming. Gertrude is still practicing with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
"Urusai! Baka! Shinde! I-I don't care about love! L-Love is R-R-Rubbish! I don't have anyone I l-l-l-like! Hontoni hontoni honto!"
Nemo: ABUSE ME MORE!

Quote:
So.... How is this 2D wives money of his dirty? Is he working part time for the Drug Cartels? Freelance Mercenary? Taking corporate bribes ?
That's the thing. He's Captain Nemo. Where the hell does his money come from? Most people say its black money, but he insists its all from smart investing...

Quote:
Mah~ It's not really the entire school... >.>
Quote:
Yes well, considering that everybody's crossdressing these days, I think it's fair to say that it's more unique to want to stand out in an All-Girls school. WHich is pure torture if you think about it- The worst form of psychological torture for a teenage guy is to be surrounded by packs of girls giggling and whispering and pointing behind your back, and you have absolutely no idea what they're talking about...

...Yeah, pure hell...

(For all intend and purposes, Ichika tried to 'fit in')

It all depends on what you need to do. Bean... needed to be discreet. >.>

Quote:
Bah! If I never brought it up you two would never ever hear about otoboku forever again
That's true. I have problems with using them as OCs.

Quote:
...What the Fractale? Nyan was a trap? How did you mistaken Nyan for a girl ? I mean if it's Keroko I would understand but Nyan ?
Quote:
I remember the day I told Keroko that I tend to forget that he's not a girl; I've never seen him so happy before...

Oh wait, so it's Funyan and not Nya~n ?!

What is this off topic confusion like the old days !?!
You're just confused yourself.

Quote:
Nay, it was mentioned that they were hit by a Surface-to-Air missile from sea... Which would technically make it a Ship-to-Air missile I think.
Ah forgot to factor that.

Quote:
The missiles were fired from a certain colossal nuclear submarine that had gone missing in 1979...
Now here's the next funny thing. I can't locate a single reference to a Super Aqua-class Soviet boomer on the internet. No such reporting name exists...

Did he pull this one out of his ass, or does the Vostok exist in some war novel I haven't read?

Interesting that subs will be featured in Aria V4... By my timeline, V4 is when the Nautilus IV is launched.