View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 18:49   Link #499
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
And as I am importing my character profiles to googledocs, I realized I did not give them birthdays so I check astrological signs to see what they possibly could be, and it also helps to adjust the description of their personalities and give them flaws I have not thought of.
Enough developer hell for me; I go by character setup. And with so many public characters I can technically 'run solo' then recruit the rest from everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Then she needs a bullpup rifle, like a Kel-Tec RFB or a Tavor if she is doing the sharpshooter role. Bullpups are easier to aim, but bulkier and harder to reload.
Styr AUG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
So...I've lurked around for a while, posting every now and then. But it's time I posted an OC (first of a handful of underdogs)

Though, due to unforseen circumstances, my powers (read: scanning my drawings) have been sealed.
So, I have no choice but to resort to my hidden abilities

Enough glorification, here's the first...

Spoiler for the cowardly kunoichi:

That's it for now, I'll see if I can post the others soon.
About 3 or 4 of them are male, and I'll probably be using pictures for their portraits...sprite manipulation takes quite some time to complete
Ah, Yanko has a friend to keep her company in the shadows (when they're both terrified of a roach)

Manami: Isn't that the big monstrous creature that digs itself underground, regenerates quickly and spits acid?
Jim: ...is that a roach from outer space?