Thread: Crunchyroll Fortune Arterial
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-24, 00:29   Link #96
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
On the Game Character Page, you have to place your mouse on the right side of the character portraits in order to cause it to scroll to the right, and then you'll see the new character, Miya. Love the character design! I wonder if she'll have a role or even a cameo in the anime, or they're going to keep her a secret for the game. (If they only have 12 episodes, they definitely won't have time to add to the story anyway...)

And I have to say, all the banner art on the sub-pages of the anime website really looks great. They've totally nailed both the look and feel of the original work, at least as far as the art goes.
As far as the anime website is concerned at least, she's not in the anime. But then again they only have the main character and the 5 heroines in the anime characters section (so far), so who knows.

And for some reason, the short streaming video you see when going into the website address skips and jumps for me, which is odd because I've run more bandwidth-intensive streaming videos than that with no problem. :/

I guess the Fall release that I saw on the pre-launch page was just for the anime airing date and not the game, because I don't see any release date on the PS3 game page. Unless it's still a winter release and they just neglected to put that somewhere on the game page for some reason.

EDIT: Hmm, when I go to the game/anime page that I saw the PS3 game's winter release date on through August's Fortune Arterial website, I still see the pre-launch page with the game's winter release announcement on it. Maybe they just haven't updated the link or something *shrug*, although I'd of course prefer that the game is still on for this winter, which is probably likey since it's not like they're making an entirely new game.