Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-15, 17:22   Link #2117
Franckisted

For the "false" thing, isn't it because cigarette-man-whatever-his-name-is request that Takamichi "erase" all the sad part that Asuna lived while in the magical world. So then, when she begins in Mahora-gakuen, she is a whole "new" person? Just like we saw (in flashback) the first day she was presented in class!? (when Asuna and Incho got into a cat-fight immediatly on the first day.)
So that means at that time her "personality" was already altered. (By Takamichi)

Fate say (at least from the traduction I got) :
"That girl living at mahora for 8 years have a false personality, false memory, a doll with it all glued to her"

The "a doll with all glued" is a metaphor, I think.
Beacause her memory of the magical world was erased by Takamichi, so her personality got reconstructed and she got to smile, and be a baka-red. xD

But that not something new, we already know all that from long ago. ( especially from Asuna dreams when she was at Mahora.)

For her age, I can't recall at what exact time during the war she was saved by Nagi and his friends, and at what exact time cigarette-man died and Takamichi began to take care of her. So basically her age must be 6-8 years old (when Nagi saved her) + time till end of the war + time from end of the war to Mahora ( 0 year?) + From Mahora till the first chapter of the manga.

But... I don't see something new in what Fate was talking about!?
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote