View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 17:58   Link #2103
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
That doesn't make no sense. WHY would they invade a country already under their control? How does that even sound remotely logical?
because you assume that the rest of brittania will just stand by as they see how thing they dont like happen.

WHen he has complete control over japan it means the emperor has no jurisdiction there thats what complete control means. That means its independent do you comprehend that reasoning. Cuz i thought it was obvious that if a region has its own leader rules etc its basically independent. If your telling me japan is still brittania then basically he has no complete control and still needs to listen to the emperor

Thus if they DONT like what he is doing the unwanted attention japanese people sayingw hat they want against brits and japs going to the same schools etc who knows they might invade it all over again.

please think more deeply before you say its nonsense

@m1thril difference is suzaku's dad was no way similar to hitler so that argument is BS. I dont get your comparison with the atomic bomb at all. please clarify. BTW japan was already in rubbles and the people in japan did not want to give up for example toudou etc. Now i dunno about the citicenz because i cant recall their viewpoint. But i know the toudou and his group could not accept the defeat.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote