View Single Post
Old 2010-04-21, 07:09   Link #72
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This episode was pure awesome! My one gripe... why did Risa had to be so stupid as to walk in alone when there's a shapeshifter running around? Well judging from the previews it works out anyway without her getting burnt by Mustang.
I was afraid the whole time of something bad happening to her. It would be quite evil to have Roy burn her thinking it's Envy. That would be horrible (like in a series not too long ago with the chick who went necro [vague as to avoid spoilers]) so I don't plan on entertaining the thought any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Twilight View Post
Maybe because she's confident that she and Roy know each other too well to be fooled by a fake?
That may be true. It would have been a good idea if Risa took a knife and cut Roy's face somewhere. It would have increased the chances of her recognizing him. You know who Risa is because Envy can't make guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I just don't see it. Envy, quite literally, is the most disgusting of the seven sins and I feel the same about him. There's nothing to like about someone that terrible and hideous, and God knows I'm enjoying this part.
That's why people like him.