View Single Post
Old 2011-08-18, 14:05   Link #16
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
"Had it coming", "said something she shouldn't have", what exactly do you mean? Are you referring to her telling Siegfried she had faith in Luke, calling out to him for help, or what? None of that could remotely justify Siegfried's assault upon her integrity as an individual, as far as I'm concerned. What exactly are you saying sparked Siegfried's anger, and what exactly are you saying Cecily deserved?

As far as NoLongerSane's signature, you're mistaking the character's eyebrows for eyelids. Due to bad vertical compression of the image. I find making jokes about ahegaos in this sort of context is fairly offensive, however.
Again, I'm not approving of what happened to her at all, I meant at the beginning of the chapter, in the party, her drunken discussion towards luke about being stuck loving one woman from the past. In manga, that usually means a fowl and undeserved play by Karma to either break a character with no chance of recovery, or go through a long process of self thought and meditation, making the character stronger. I love the fact that even though I said like a thousand times that I don't approve what happened to Cecily and I don't want what happened to her to happen to any female, ever, I'm still being considered as an insensitive jerk-.-. Anyway, on Sane's sig, I'm sorry my comment offended you. It was not my intention since I did not know where the character came from. However, that is still not an excuse, so once again, I apologize.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote