View Single Post
Old 2005-12-23, 07:45   Link #1
WLegend
Driven

Sick and Tired of Yondaime and Itachi Argument..

In many different Forums, there is always the Yondaime and Itachi Arguement and Yondaime always come out on top, but why is people argueing about, freaking Kish only showed us very few pages of there Powers, which i think is freaking pathetic, we dont know how strong is Itachi or Yondaime Hokage is. I don't think there are any point of argueing or debate about.

But If you ask me, it's ovious that Yondaime is the most amazing Ninja displayed. (Oviously)

Hiraishinn no Jutsu(teleporting) owns all!!!!, if you think logically there is nothing to discuss about. In any battle, Teleporting is the best manueverable Jutsu as it can get, there is nothing to think about, NO freaking MS or any justsu can Match up to teleportion any Manga/ Comic/ Marvel/ CS and etc in terms of usefulness. And there is no doubt he lives up to his names Yellow FLash, and with his Speedy jutsus, there shouldn't be any debate he is the fastest Ninja.

But Most of this i blame on Kish only showing us a few pages of Both of these so Popular Characters....
WLegend is offline   Reply With Quote