View Single Post
Old 2007-12-27, 11:57   Link #18035
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
My goodness, so Outer Canaan sure is slow these days. So our weakness is Yule, huh? (Christmas? What's that, again, hmm?)

Fellow Outer Cadians, in case you need some more HOT-BLOODEDNESS and BURNING SPIRIT to drive your Yule lethargy away, here's a little something: Otoko Ippiki Gurren-Lagann Drama CD Translation.

Enjoy .
Puts the deep freeze on this unholy sanctuary. Will check out the GL goodie when I got the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
Hey Tormenk, cheers for the comments, i see what you mean. I will probably go away and re work it. Like i said its still pretty WIP, ill have a sit down and work out whats changing. cheers again
There should be more comments from the regulars once the thread starts moving again but glad to be of some help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
You say that his magic usage is a mix of "old" belkan and Mid. Or in other words a Neo-Belkan user since you can't really have any more Ancient Belkan users. His range of offensive spells is rather broad with mellee, ranged, what looks to be a breaker, in addition to illusion magic. It's getting very close IMO to Tormenk's OC Katrina, who's a SS ranked mage whos been alive for a good 300 years? (Correct me if I'm wrong here Tormenk ) That's a very BIG difference from the rank atm of A..
I had similar thoughts on the two of them initially but on hindsight Katrina's style is even more unorthodox now, intergrating Mid-applications and traits into her AB style, which only makes it into some weird version of Neo-Belkan.

As for her age, a slight correction. Katrina's nearly 400. She spent around the first quarter learning the AB system, which coincides with the Cradle incident nearly 300 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Thanks...

And speaking of OVER 9000...

Spoiler for OVER 9000!!!!!!11111oneoneeleven:

*Runs*
Lol. Especially at the last guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Maybe, maybe not. Still it feels a bit uncharacteristic of this thread so yeah. Start flooding this place people its pass Christmas!
Defibrillator! Now!

Quote:
I must say I haven't read a lot of things myself lately. Guess I should do a little bit of catching up.
Quite alot, and there's still some I haven't read.

Quote:
Well...all you need is sentai and things basically will go over 90000.
Wait till Lowe gets back..Over 90000 is going to look tiny.

Quote:
I never had the chance to play MechWarrior 4.
Ah the sorrow.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."