View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 03:44   Link #32
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I guess this does show another problem with the whole system. Stress and stress management become so important. There is always a level of stress for everyone since for some every day you are getting scanned and your life could go into the pit if your psycho-pass isn't good.

The kind of monsters that can be created....Though to be fair a lot of blame placed right on the mastermind here. Someone who is enjoying setting these timebombs off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Well, the police not "moving in on" this school is not a huge deal yet, but this really needs to happen next episode, imo.

This police force is not without its weaknesses, but they've been shown to be generally competent and, more importantly, fast.

I'm hoping that next episode will show a confrontation between Oryo and some of the protagonists. I don't particularly care if Oryo gets "Dominated" or manages to escape, but I do think it's time for this arc to have (or at least near) its climax.
Yeah, I have to think next episode things are going to come to a head. They've set it up with a hostage anyways, though always a chance she's even dead before something can be done about Oryo. Either way that psycho girl needs to go down and fast.