Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 15:34   Link #23600
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
what about alucard remember how its been said that Tsukune has an aura just as dark and chaotic as alucards ! could he be using Tsukune to come back maybe at least a part of him !
I not think so.
The dark aura is the same a Moka is the sing of alucards blood ,plus if was possible why he not try with Akasha o Moka?
Ok they are full vampire still if something like that was possible ,Akasha would be the first to end like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
She should be more scared of a man who has nothing left to loose. Imagin liam neesons character in taken if they killed his daughter and wife.
Agree.
Seem to me that she not full grasp in what kind of trouble/danger she trully is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
wouldnt it be cool if he gains control over this power fully even if he turns partly into this state I not sure completely but I think he is more powerful than Moka is in some ways because he was born human he became modified and the blood she gave him while he doesnt have the fine tuned control she has he does show the power he has through transformation !

There is one thing I wonder because alucard absorbed the power of other monsters if our hero were to be given some of the blood from the other girls would he be able to use some of their powers !
I think it's possible but I hope he not try that.
We don't need another Alucards.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote