Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2015-04-08, 01:12   Link #972
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ yeah, i remember those days of enchanting my regent gears. they were horrible to +12
and masterworked. enchanting system right now? it's a bit better, but RNG is still RNG, if your
luck suck, you'll be wasting a lot of gold and time again.

they also have the +15 awakened gears now. those are reserve for the RICH...seriously,
i'll just stick with +12ing the Discovery gears and i'm good to go. +15 is overkill and a waste
of time right now cause Vision Maker 5 is coming out soon (4-5months...around there).
VM 5 will be even better than the +15 VM 4 right now.

gears progression is as follow right now: Idoneal (you get these when you get to level 65), Ambit, Discovery, and Generation. You
can only awakened Generation & Renegade (pvp) to do the +15. and +15 cost a lot of feedstocks (use as fodders, no more enchanting with armors & weapons piece).
you can get feedstocks by doing the new area Vanguard missions. they reward you with tier 5 feedstock.
you can use that to convert to tier 6 feedstock (tier 6 is Discovery & Generation gears).
6 tier 5 feedstock convert into 1 tier 6 feedstock. you get the idea. and you'll be needing about 20k-40k tier 6 feedstocks depending on the RNG to +15 your gear...lol. have fun with that. -_-;
the going rate right now for 1 tier 6 is 24g x that with 20K+ and all you get is a huge amount of GOLD going down the drain. ha ha.

as for Kuma? i still see people complaining about it. Like how the Kuma are just forcing a draw so
that the Federation can't win. and recently i just heard them finding a new way to abuse
with the Priest's leash. where the Priest can pull over some DPS over from a cliff or something...lol.
so yeah, Kuma have lots of complaining and still haven't been fix. heard rumor that Ktera
will just removed Kuma altogether...

for the server, there's still some people at the end-game areas. they just hanging out doing
nothing, i guess. while the other doing Dead Spire (new dungeon just came out with 20 floors).
i think more people will return when the gunner class comes out to give it a try and even
more dungeons coming out. the communities are still assholes at end-game dungeons.
so it's best you join a guild and do with them instead. PUG will be asking something like
you have to have +12 discovery or they won't accept you. needing +12 discovery to do a dungeon that drop discovery? what the hell, man? *facepalm*

and to end this, Berserker and Slayer still the top dogs in DPS. Reaper will get more buff
later as well. so who knows, Reaper will probably join in with the Zerk and Slay. haven't
seen the gunner in action, so i can't really tell how they are like, but people are saying
the gunner will make archer and sorcerer useless. we'll see.
and i'm interested to play a gunner anyways. pew pew pew...

Code of the Siren
"cool & shiny +15 weapons"
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?