View Single Post
Old 2018-09-12, 15:45   Link #1
World_of_Z

A message to this forum.

Hi guys Smile

How are you?

I hope you are all doing well.

Before you read my post please know that I post this here for two reasons:

1- Because I didn't want to disturb the forum's category with this kind of post.
2- Because I want this post to reach the admins, mods, more than the members.

I would like to apologize for not being active for such a long period of time. I'm not going to make any excess for this because I'm want to be perfectly honest with you guys.

I'm a member in other forums and I love to look and explore places and talk to people about things that we like, especially things like anime, manga, comics, and video games, etc.

I want to be part of this forum and I will post topics here, but I can't guarantee I'll be an active member. I might go and do some things on other forums, I might post a topic here and there and be more active.

What I'm trying to say is that I want you guys to know my nature and my intention of joining this forum.

Please note that I posted this topic on all the other forums that I see that I'm not as active as I should be.

If you will accept me then I will be more than happy to stay and do what I can in this forum. If you choose to kick me out, then I understand your decision and accept it.

The decision is yours.
World_of_Z is offline   Reply With Quote