View Single Post
Old 2006-09-30, 22:56   Link #109
Chibi_Faerie
Challenging fate head on!

I hate placing characters in a list of favorites, well when in an anime and such where the characters are all just so great!! Last time I voted Rika but now Keiichi has sort of jumped and tied with her, so I can give no one a first place. Their all great characters in their own ways.

Rika's adorableness to her mysterious other personality,
Keiichi and his will to save his friends, I used to think he was like this unstable wimp in the first chapter but now after seeing the rest of the arcs, he is pretty darn cool to me ^_^'
Next would be Rena, sorta like me when it comes to cute things >.<... It scares me in a way... She has also proven to have a calculating mind as she had in Tataragoroshi-hen. I can't say I have a calculating mind for mystery like she did in that chapter but I sure wish I did.
Next is Mion, Mii-chan~ She is just awesome, so incredibly tomboyish yet shy and feminine on the inside, I always want for them to get their true love in the end in animes and shows.
Then Satoko, Ah so sweet in her own right and intelligent. Those traps of hers are awesome her awesome laugh and trying to (or being in cases) superior to Keiichi was just adorable. And Niinii!!! so cute!! Reminds me of when me and my little brother were younger, he ran around calling me 'Fun' since my name was too long to say. The brother sister bond that she and Keiichi forms are great, I sure hope she finds her brother some day.
Next is Satoshi himself, he did so much and tried so hard for her, I just wish I knew why he was gone and what happened to him, but I am trying to avoid spoilers to play the game >_< Must...Have...Willpower...
Then Shion finally, I didn't get as attached to her but still, I find it very impressive that she could become so attached and loyal to someone and love someone that much. If only she hadn't lost it and been driven to take it too far...