View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 08:02   Link #85
Yaoi_Daisuki
少年愛

anyone ever tried chazuki (or something spelt similar to that?) Is that dessert or something?

I went to this japanese restaurant located in my country last week. You know, sometimes the picture in the menu look real small, i couldnt figured it excalty and assumed to be some sort of soup. I ended up getting a bowl of rice soaked with tea with wasabi and nori floating on it. oh mine . .

anyway about the ramen thingy, there are quite a handful amount of chinese restaurant which serve "ramen" or rather we call it "lamian" instead. of course you have to go to the right store, you dont go a sushi store and ask for ramen too. they arent very common although, probably due to the fact that there are a huge variety of noodles, banmian, lamian, kokomian etc etc . . but they arent that rare too.

Well both of them use the same character 拉麺 but pronouced slight differently and taste differently . . to me (its similar to the difference between regular short grained rice and jiponica, they are world apart to me but some people cant tell much difference) I see them as a entire different thing besides the fact that both of them are using the same characters and done in a very similar way. As for which come first, i dont know
Yaoi_Daisuki is offline   Reply With Quote