View Single Post
Old 2011-07-21, 21:01   Link #23320
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Not according to Bern. And as he demonstrates, Will takes things into his own hands and tries to change events once he realizes they're not to his liking. What if Battler prompted him to act much earlier?
Yeah, but that was after the game was over and Bern started a game of mockery.
During the first part, all there was to it was to answer "who killed Beatrice?" and that was that.

Quote:
Battler is effectively off the family's register, and his deciding to come on 1986 is a Special Event. It's a matter of simply not having it happen. That's not going to work for Maria, Rosa, Jessica, George, Natsuhi, Eva, Rudolf, Kyrie....
It's a special event, but it's an event that took place in all the games and in R. Prime.
That's what I'm trying to get at. Him being in the island is a fact.
Now, we know the reason he's been absent for 6 years is due to issues related to his immediate family and that little by little he reintegrated into it. I think it was hinted that Rudolph begging for forgiveness was a major factor. But either way, in Lion's world, there must have been a difference so that Battler didn't show up. Mind you, the difference could be relevant or not to the mystery. I'm just trying to point out that there could be a big hint here.

Quote:
EP8 pretty much confirms that EP6 was Battler pulling off a master plan, so yes it did. And EP8 had this whole thing with him basically putting everything up to Ange to decide, so it's not the same as any other scenario. Otherwise, Battler can effectively do anything he wants since he's the avatar of the guy writing everything that's happening.
Actually, Hachijo Tohya's avatar is Featherine, not BATTLER. And it was Featherine who allowed Bern to make this game and let her be Game Master.