View Single Post
Old 2011-11-22, 14:08   Link #50
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes
I can see why people would dislike the concept of a guy if what they were expecting when they saw it was lesbian romance, but I think it's a bit unfair to hate him that much for that reason alone. After all, there's more to him than "not being a lesbian."
I know!! The reality is, aside from being insanely hot, he's a sweet-hearted protective guy who would do anything for the girl he loves-he doesn't treat her like a possession but a person and when she rejects him, he takes it like a man and selflessly lets her go instead of trying to make her love him back (like whiny bitch-guys in shoujo manga)!!

THAT IS AMAZING. DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY A GIRL WOULD BE TO FIND A BOY LIKE THAT!?

Quote:
I looove Usagi. She's a riot, always hilarious, no matter what she's up to. I find her absolutely charming, even when she's being a brat.
Yes! I love her because she's so realistic! Just a teenage girl who wants a normal life without homework and monsters to keep her from just having fun! Who can't relate to that?
I hated school lol

I also don't hate Miki Sayaka....while I thought her actions were foolish, it actually takes a lot for me to hate a character. I didn't hate anyone in Madoka. But QB is still a freaky bastard. XD

Quote:
Medusa from Soul Eater seems to be disliked a lot but considering that she is a villian, I guess it's a good thing. She does her work properly.
I don't normally like villians, but Medusa was AWESOME. She's smart, cunning, manipulative, and hats off to Kuwashima Houko for giving her that amazing, silky voice. You could just tell Medusa relished in her nastiness and Kuwashima had so much fun with the role!