View Single Post
Old 2007-07-29, 15:34   Link #1055
sunny_ta
The man with the plan

Send a message via AIM to sunny_ta
the thing about this anime is how irritating all the characters happen to be. every last one of them lacks any incentive to empathize with. makoto is a jerky and indecisive asshat, sekai is an in-denial middleman, and kotonoha is relentlessly annoying.

the worst offender, though, is kotonoha. i doubt she even likes makoto at all; she just wants and expects so much more out of the relationship than he would bother to provide. people, you should never enter a relationship expecting more than you're going to get.

and on the topic of cheating and all that bull, i am a strong believer in keeping to one girl. i know, being a teenager doesn't exactly mean you have the full understanding or willingness to stick with one person, but for the sake of decency you should end things if you wish to pursuit someone else. i'm 17 at this point in time, but i have one of the most amazing girls in the world as my girlfriend and it's well beyond simple courtesy that i'm even with her. it's plenty possible for teenagers to fall in love, i believe, and while i get temptations now and then to cheat, i stay true to what i really want. not that it applies to everyone, however you should spare the guilt and heartbreak by making smart decisions at any age.
sunny_ta is offline   Reply With Quote