View Single Post
Old 2009-11-27, 14:12   Link #70
vinesage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonTheFurniture View Post
I mentioned in my initial review that it was a bit disappointing to see Gaap only open two pitfalls, one for Nanjo/Krauss/Kyrie and one for Shannon/Kanon. But now if I recall correctly, part of what made them ending up together in the exact same dungeon so bizarre was the fact that they all fell through different holes. Even if they all fell beneath the dining hall, they still wound up in the same exact cell...
So are you saying if they fell into 2 different cells then you would find it pretty plausible? lol...
the house of the dungeon, as far as i can recall from arc3 is 6-7km away from the mansion, does it really matter whether they fell into one same cell or 2 different ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonTheFurniture View Post
But Rudolf, Eva, and especially Rosa don't seem to get that same treatment, and it leads to the inconsistency in 'this is the best method of killing because you can be 100% certain of death while still being able to recognize that person'.
so you are saying being drilled a hole through one eye to the back of your head isnt fatal enough? or someone who was shot through throat still has a chance to live without being sent into hospital in the immediate next few minutes? I think you are looking at wrong places while trying to find mistakes there. anyway, just my own thoughts, dont want to be offending. I actually find it great when people do give thoughts about what they see~