View Single Post
Old 2006-04-27, 05:49   Link #306
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Please people...watch your signature sizes. Combining those side "slices" (Sig Slivers) onto existing images is pushing some of you over the size rules. Any image or combination of images must be 50,000 bytes or less. If you add up your main image plus the smaller side "slices", it all needs to total 50,000 bytes or less.

If you combine text with an image, we require it to be two lines or less and the image(s) to be 120 pixels tall or less.

Please go through and check to see if your signature compiles with the rules. The Sig makers here put a lot of time and effort into making the Sigs for you. Thanks.
Just wondering...

What if you place the same picture twice (from the same link)... isn't it technically loaded just once...

In that scenario... would that count as the size of the original or the size of it as if they were loaded both as separate images...

I'm asking this because I'm curios if people can use a signature sliver multiple times in a single signature without affecting the size

Or are they both loaded separately... as individual images

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
I think it needs more cleaning to do =x
They always look better when you make them ... damn browsers... and optimization...