Thread: Roger's crew
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-02, 00:11   Link #8
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
That doctor seems to be not different than Dr. Kureha, and if I'd have to weight on the possibility of who could have been the doctor in Roger's crew, I would consider Kureha having the highest possibility. But, I don't think either of those was a crewmate of Roger. That doctor was waiting for the whale since it was pretty small (I guess for fifty years). Unless he changed his location for some part of those first 25 years, it is highly unlikely that he was in Roger's crew.
i still remember some of that man talks, he was taking care of the whole for about 50 years, but he left him for a while (a little over 20 years ago) and became doctor on a pirate ship (he didn't mention thier name thought), and he seemed to really knows about roger. about Dr. Kureha she said it herself that she hate Traveling on ships or sailing, well that doesn't mean she didn't join roger so yeah i guess she could have been the other doctor (if u look at roger ike luffy, i don't think he care how many he haded with him as long as he think they are coooooooool )

also 1 other thing about the man with the whole, when he described the grandline they showed a map for the paths of grandline, and he was talking like he really reached the end of the grandline ... also Enis lobby and Imperial Prison, and Marines HQ shown on that map (i think it was the one on the left and they where without name)

Quote:
Didn't Buggy said WB was a rival of Gold Roger?
it wasn't buggy who said that .. buggy said that whitebeard was the only pirate that was able to fight on the same level with roger or something like that ..
actually when i suggest that .. it was the only way to solve some of the question on my mind but i knew that it alos haded more question that will need to be answered
what i wanted to solve:
1- if whitebeard and roger fighting level was almost the same ... are roger became the pirate king ... then why whitebeard still alive ?? a real battle between pirates mean someone will most likely get killed and roger isn't like luffy who leave people alive after the battles and whitebeard doesn't seems the kind that will escape to save his life.
2- why did WB needed all that time to make a pirate crew if he already haded one !!? and more if he was roger rivals why didn't he reach raftel after 20 years of roger death !!?
3- WB is gathering the people with D. name and taking care of them because he know something, and shanks know something about them either. something have to do with roger will

also i believe zoro is called a pirate (even thought he is known as pirate hunter) .. so if zoro even thought he follow luffy is to fight against luffy (and they did it a lot of time) and he will survive won't be he alos called as the pirate that fought at the same level as luffy (if luffy became the pirate king !!? and the fight happened after that as fun or something like testing thier skills)