Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-30, 17:54   Link #293
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

another question......i ehard rumors that yoruichi and kisuke urahara used to have.............sexual realtions........i heard that when SS found out about uraharas soul ball thingy that aizen has now kicked kisuke out.........and since yoruichi loved him she left with him.........but after watching episodes when they were alone they didnt really do anything at all........though they usually are together if they have free time.........but i don't believe this(though it'd be awesome)....because after yoruichi fought soi fong in SS soi fong ending up calling her yoruichi-sama againa nd started to work with her in finding the bountos.........ON TOP OF THAT soi fongs feelings reignited............so what imt rlying to say is why would soi fong forgive yoruichi for something so selfish its BS........i dont think she'd forgive yoruichi for that...........so for my FINAL conclusio i gotta say that yoruichi DID NOT have sexual realtion s of any kind with kisuke........BUT if thats true why would she help him escape SS...........ry for the loong questions but they've been bugging me :S *gasps for air*
MC Zandogg is offline   Reply With Quote