View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 13:59   Link #368
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
ARENA 01: Erza Scarlet Hecate Hyūga Hinata Index L. Prohibitorum [Misaka Mikoto] [Suigintō] Yūki Mikan
(Sorry Erza, but had to go with a couple of my favorites right here).
ARENA 02: Hanekawa Tsubasa [Hoshina Utau] Izumi Konata Kushieda Minori Nagato Yuki [Saten Ruiko] Shiina Mafuyu
(Not too tough. Like Utau and Saten more than most of the other characters in here).
ARENA 03: [Fate Testarossa] Kamio Misuzu Kanzaki Kaori Kotobuki Tsumugi Nakano Azusa Okazaki Ushio [Oshino Shinobu]
(Fate was an easy call. Bit of a tough call on the second one, but Shinobu has made a good impression so far).
ARENA 04: Alice Haibara Ai Hiiragi Kagami Hinamori Amu [Sakurano Kurimu] [Shana] Shirai Kuroko
[Actually pretty tough as well. Shana wasn't too tough. But in the end have to go with the Student Council President and her goal to conquer the world. This is the first step ]
ARENA 05: Aisaka Taiga [Horo] Kotegawa Yui Kuronuma Sawako Maria [Suiseiseki] Tainaka Ritsu
(Not too tough for the first pick. Enough good memories with Suiseiseki to pick her over the others for the second pick).
ARENA 06: Fujibayashi Kyō Hiiragi Tsukasa [Illyasviel von Einzbern] [Katsura Hinagiku] Kinomoto Sakura Lala Satalin Deviluke Ryūgū Rena
(Sorry Rena, a tough group. Probably my hardest to pick from so far. But I'll go with Ilya and Hinagiku this time).
ARENA 07: Astarotte Ygvar [Makise Kurisu] Miki Sayaka Nakagawa Kanon Shiina Mayuri Shinonome Hakase [Victorique de Blois]
(Just had to go with Kurisu here. Tough call, but like Victorique enough to give her the nod).
ARENA 08: Akaza Akari [Anjō Naruko] [Kanzaki H. Aria] Kirishima Shōko Kōsaka Kirino Minato Tomoka Oshimizu Nako
(Best to go with Aria so I don't end up getting shot . And really Naruko ended up as a favorite for me in that series).
ARENA 09: Amami Haruka [Dalian] Elucia de Lute Irma [Hasegawa Kobato] Horizon Ariadust (P-01s) Kuroi Mato Yarizui Sen
(Dalian really did have some moe moments. Kobato brought some smiles with her antics as well).
ARENA 10: Aragaki Ayase [Irisviel von Einzbern] Shiomiya Shiori Ueno Kirika Uryū Minene [Yamada Aoi] Yuzuriha Inori
(The Einzbern family will take over . Yamada always made things interesting).
ARENA 11: Amaha Miu Haruna Hoshii Miki Kaga Rin [Kashiwazaki Sena] Laura Bodewig [Mine Riko]
(A tough choice of blondes really. When Sena wasn't getting bullied had some really nice moments "Universe" . Can't ignore Riko either. A lot going on with that character).
ARENA 12: Akemi Homura [Hakamada Hinata] Haqua du Lot Herminium Iwasawa Asami [Nanasaki Ai] Sena Airi Toshinō Kyōko
(Ai was an easy choice (right after her arc too). Hinata has some dangerous moe powers I think ).