View Single Post
Old 2007-07-28, 12:26   Link #28
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Oh boy another week which I feel terrible for Rika and Satoko. We're seeing even more clearly the despair and sorrow Rika is living with. I'm really worried with her reaching the point that she doesn't want to do anything. We could probably get some insight on Satoko if she was a bit more hopeful, or maybe just dealing with such a heavy burden she doesn't really think about Satoko's fears. Really sad to see her falling down and crying after failing to stop Tomitake.

Satoko is in a tough spot as well right now. Unlike Rika she doesn't have much information and is only working with bits and pieces. Talk by Rika about how she will die, telling Tomitake that he'd die which he did. I wasn't sure if the stalker was her just losing it like Keiichi or something more sinister. But of course with Kuma getting killed like that something is going on. Just who the heck are those guys anyways? They've shown up a few times and I just can't figure out their agenda. Killing someone just because they drove up?

For some reason next week is making me think about something. If anyone remembers those Home Alone movies. Started thinking that this could be what would've gone down if the crooks weren't morons or it wasn't supposed to be a funny movie. Satoko is one trap master so if she wanted to get deadly it would be possible. Something needs to happen since right now it's not looking good for Satoko and Rika now and with her current despair Rika can't have much success in the future.