View Single Post
Old 2011-02-15, 19:55   Link #263
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
Name : Fujiwara Keisuke

Male : Age 27

Unit: Armored exo-frame muscle suit and Transformable power armor (Motor Cycle)

Background currently employed at IS's academy are technician but also task as handy man (Does maintenance and repairs at the academy a jack all trade in various fields.) He personally witness the "White Knight incident" a couple of years, was awe struck by IS's combat abilities. A mechanical engineer by profession has been tinkering around on various power-suit/ muscle suit concept, while versatile its fire power still inferior to 1st generation IS's

Unit ability while wearing his customized suit/armor he can be teleport with in 10 km radius of the academy and his weapon pack can be delivery via control or teleport.

Spoiler for inspiration:
Seriously, Magi and Keisuke should be drinking buddies, 2 powered armor pilots who don't really fall in the same IS theory. As much as I want a male to pilot an IS, there are just some precious things in Canon I don't ruin with my ideas.