View Single Post
Old 2009-01-30, 14:22   Link #53
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Yeah...there's some lolicon in the world i know...but even for lolicons Nagi not that attractive.

I know that there's more sexier looking anime girls but Mizore deffinietly considered sexy by the general view...and she could achieve a tie with Nagi...unthinkable.
(just a short notice: I am a Mizore fan, and i can understand why she considered the sexiest from that bunch...even tough if i voted for my other favourite[partly cuz i thought it's a clear win])
I have not so many problems that there is some ppl who thinks that nagi's character is very sexy(maybe i think their view of world a bit deformed but nothing more) but with that THAT MANY ppl think that. Forget not: she has the first place in tie with Mizore!

The world is drawing closer and closer to Apocalypse... XD :P
I'd say stop using words and terms you don't understand because you're using them incorrectly.
Stop assuming your subjective tastes on this subject are somehow more valid than others unless you're intending to look provincial.
There are diverse opinions on beauty and sexiness and many people are able to appreciate more than one kind.

Last edited by Vexx; 2009-01-30 at 14:52.