View Single Post
Old 2013-09-05, 14:17   Link #100
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Armament Haki, depending on how strong it is, CAN actually defend against DF abilities.

Anyway, I have a question.

Did I miss a chapter where Sabo turned out to be alive?

People seem to be very adamant that he is, but their only argument is "It's obvious", so maybe I missed something?

By the way, I recall someone mentioning an "Artificial Copy Copy Fruit". About this, are you sure this is even possible? Have you ever seen an artificial devil fruit that is a copy of an extant fruit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
I think most people are referring to a certain scene during the ASL flashback where it shows the revolutionaries. Dragon has returned but "someone" is supposedly needing medical treatment. I think it was something along these lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Really? Hm.. I don't feel like going back and checking so I'll take your word for it.

Doesn't make it 'obvious' though. More like, the complete opposite of obvious.
It's not just that scene that makes people believe that. Some of us follow one piece events /news much closer than average watchers/readers.

Oda was asked if Sabo was alive by a fan and Oda sensei answered by saying he would leave it up to fans on whether he is alive or not.

Obviously if he was dead he would confirm it. On other hand he wouldn't confirm he is alive , because why would he spoil possible major future events when he can just leave it for the fan base to discuss and hype? Hyping/discussion is also part of marketing.

P.S. Why doesn't it make it obvious? Yes there is possibility that wounded person was another person, but by going based on the context of the events at that time, it is much more likely that was sabo. But i do agree that what is obvious to some might not be obvious to others and vice versa. I would like to hear your explanation/reasoning as why it isn't obvious though .