View Single Post
Old 2010-01-01, 13:44   Link #63
Repelsteeltju
DRRR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
"new manga chapter that airs" I assume you mean a new thread for each manga chapter released. Given the long term on-going situation of the manga, I personally don't think it's a good idea to have separate theads for every and each chapter. I know we do that in other forums but in practical terms it just clogs up the forum and doesn't really make it that easier to find or discuss the story. If one of the other Mods is willing to create a new thread every month/week, fair enough but I would not recommend it.
Sorry, you are right. I meant that. I got anime and Manga terms mixed up. :P
It would make it easier to find older discussions and for people who aren't up to date with the manga the topic contains mayor spoilers... Then again I understand your reasons for not wanting to.

Quote:
At best perhaps a new thread for every volume released (instead of every chapter). That way the threads will help those reading the translated American release and those reading the Japanese release.
While not perfect it would be an improvement imo. You might be on to something here. :P

Quote:
Am I correct in thinking there are currently 68 chapters which make up 14 volumes?
62 chapters make up the current 15 volumes. The rest have yet to be published in tankōbon format.