View Single Post
Old 2012-02-04, 15:33   Link #1432
Toku

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
`"First game, sixth, seventh, and eighth twilights.`@` Three corpses lying in the closed room of the singing girl."`@
`"Illusions to illusions.`@` ......Illusions are the blind girl's song. Illusion of a closed room."`\
A: Maria lied about what happened.
B: ??? (any reason to believe these corpses are fake?)
This has always bothered me since I saw this part of EP7. Exactly what is the significance of Maria's singing here? Is it just because it lured Natsuhi & co. out of the study? Or is there something else? And "illusion of a closed room" probably means that this isn't a true closed room at all.

Quote:
`"Second game, seventh and eighth twilights.`@` The two sliced to death by the red-eyed phantom."`@
`"Earth to earth. Illusions to illusions. `@/
`......No illusion can create a corpse."`\
A: Report of Kanon attacking in the servants' room was a lie. Bodies in courtyard were as they appeared.
B: False murder in servants' room. Real murders later.
Both satisfied.
Gohda probably is not an accomplice. I think Piece!Yasuda actually showed up there, posing as Kanon, and pulled some kind of stunt, possibly/probably with the help of Genji.

Quote:
`"Third game, seventh and eighth twilights.`@` The corpses of husband and wife lay exposed under the arbor."`@
`"Earth to earth.`@` ......The obvious culprit wields a mutable blade."`\
Both satisfied.
What is this mutable blade? The sleeping pills? Who is the "obvious culprit"?

Quote:
`"Fourth game, second twilight.`@` The two young ones face their trials and pass away together."`@
`"Illusions to illusions.`@` ......Tales woven by the gold truth return to illusions."`\
A: Jessica lied to Battler on the phone.
B: ???
A satsified, B ???
This is another thing that confuses me. In EP5 as well, there are hints that Jessica might be an accomplice (the phone call with Battler at the beginning, and the fact that she "died" in the cousins' room). But would Jessica really do something like this? In the case of EP5, does she have that much of a grudge against Natsuhi? Everything I remember leads me to believe that she does not. Her personality makes me think that she would rather die. I don't really know, though.

Quote:
The "It was somebody else's corpse" claim explains exactly the same things, but requires the additional assumptions of "Somebody managed to find another corpse with two six-toed feet of comparable size, and snuck it onto the island.", and explains nothing that the first didn't.
We have no reason to believe that it's not Kinzo's corpse. I don't get why this would be doubted...
Toku is offline   Reply With Quote