View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 03:15   Link #4
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I'll add a rule to the thread before someone does something stupid: anything posted simply to prank another user will be removed and the user who posted it will be given an infraction.

That especially means no screamers, or anything else like that.

Thank you for this. I am very happy with this rule.

So the story I am about to tell was actually one told to me by a friend of mine. We were coming out of class and he told me he had something to tell me. He looked pretty scared, but I thought he was faking it to play a trick on me. Though he brought me to the locker rooms and told me that there was an accident outside his house, I told him that was terrible. So he told me that in the accident the guy didn't die.

His father went out to see what had happened. The car fell down into the forest off the road, and had flipped onto it's side. When his father got there he was pulling himself out of the car. So the father said "That was some accident," the man agreed and stood up looking at the car.

"I should have died" he said looking at the condition of the car, completely smashed up. My classmates father then told the man to sit still and he'd get an ambulance. He hurried off and as he was heading home a limo drove up and looked at my friends father and said. "Did you see that accident?" My friends father said he did, the man in the limo then quietly said "He should have died." The father agreed, but bid his farewell and made his way into the house.

He called for an ambulance and hurried back to the scene. However, when he got there the car had toppled over onto the man killing him. The limo then drove by without a word~
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote