Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-27, 21:58   Link #1300
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That smile, so much like our Stella...Amelia is definitely what Stella could have been if she wasn't accepted as an el Bridget.

I really like Roxanne too - she's got a simple yet likeable personality and isn't afraid to voice her opinion on this and what she says shows quite a bit of thought behind it as well. I guess that Dr. Aoi is the 'status quo' for how the Pandora are trained and what dangers they face while in school, so everything related is put up against Dr. Aoi's 'measuring stick'. Kazuya must see how the other Pandora respect Dr. Aoi so whatever he feels his grandfather did, it better be actually something bad or else I might reach through the page and smack him.

And this might be a lil late or even crazy, but is Chiffron not only #1 rank at Genetics Japan, but also #1 rank in the world...? I mean, I'm getting that vibe from everyone who's addressed her, even from the other top Pandora that we've seen - calling her by her title moreso than her name.

Kinda like how in Rurouni Kenshin, his friends called him 'Kenshin' or 'Himura-san' while the other strong fighters near his level nearly always referred to him as 'Battousai'.