Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 01:20   Link #14127
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
I think he is at least slightly aware that he is changing, especially after his thirst for Moka's blood and his subsequent encounter with that centiped. Behavior patterns like those are really hard to miss, especially for him. I believe Tsukune's realized he's no longer a normal human after that happened, and that he's been training with Moka all this time exactly because he knows he's changing and he needs to bring his powers under control. If he wasn't aware there was a change in him, he wouldn't be much different from a ghoul, oblivious to what's going on around him and to himself, physically and mentally.
Well that's true ... but I don't think that Tsukune has fully comprehended the consequences and extent of his transformation. I mean Tsukune would be at least more aware of his own strength, and wouldn't consider himself weak - I mean that he would be aware that his own strength already exceeds the capabilities of common youkai that are out there ... and it would build his confidence in himself a little ... helping Tsukune in reaching the full potential of his vampire abilities.

Though Tsukune still considering himself as a human, might be just his attempt to cling onto the remnants of his humanity ... since we don't know what is really going on his head lately and it might be possible that Tsukune is already aware that he isn't a human anymore.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-05-25 at 01:36.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote