View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 15:59   Link #84
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
But that didn't happen (1 shotting Sayaka) and of course that is relevant. Think of it this way: Everyone jumping on Kyubei for not telling risk of MG after seeing Mami died. No one jumps on Luna/ Keroberos/ Mepple/ Mipple/ Yuna because in their series no MG is killed. The result is always relevant..
Example: I told your dad that i'm going to kill you. He believed me. Your dad then told me where you would be at 12 pm on 5th Feb 2011. He did not tell you that i was aiming for you.

Does your dad want you dead/wounded?

Whether i actually use a sniper rife and shoot you is relevant. I know where you will be. I can choose to kill you. Why? Because your dad told me. Again does your dad want you dead/wounded?

This is what i mean when i say whether Kyoko 1 shots Sayaka is irrelevant to Kyubei's motive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
So you are saying Sayaka should track down Kyoko and counter ambush her? When Kyoko does that you are screaming foul, when Sayaka does that it is OK? Doing so will only make their fight more fierce and make the situation much worse than it is now.
You fail to understand the difference between an OPTION and whether or not to take that option.

I am saying Sakaya COULD counter ambush her and thus your stand on Kyubei being neutral would work because he informed BOTH sides.

Whether it would make the fight fierce or whatnot is irrelevant. A neutral person does not aid any side or he will aid both sides EQUALLY.

An example: You're charged with murder. The judge in the case keeps refusing to allow you and your lawyer to defend yourself and keeps refusing any objections you raise against the public prosecutor.

Is the judge NEUTRAL?
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote