View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 00:23   Link #720
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
^Really? I found those explanations quite plausible and his new abilities make up for his lack of magic. Also, his ki projection doesn't seem that great considering that it leaves his physical body vulnerable.

BTW, how did the girls react to the mini Akatsuki? Did they go all shotacon on him? And how did they ever find out why Akatsuki went all chibi?

Also, what happened to the raiders? Did Akatsuki recover and blast them away or did the harem deal with it before he recovered?
He already makes up for his lack of magic with room to spare. I always thought magic was just unnecessary for his character. He still has plenty of room for growth with his ki attacks, and his own conceptual ability to develop(assuming that ki projection thing wasn't it).

If he truly hits the limits of reikankikikou(that the right sp?) then I wouldn't mind so much, although that seems extremely unlikely. After all, his master is probably way beyond anyone in the series with just that.

Btw, does Akatsuki's little island have one of those portals Cocoon used to go to different worlds? Or was that accomplished through something else?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote