Thread: Fire Emblem
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-17, 01:10   Link #18
MidnighT-WolF

I love the serie even if i didn't play the old ones!

In Fire Emblem (the 1st one that came in America), i had to play the entire game twice since in my first attempt (first time i played a Fire Emblem), my chars were way too weak to beat the last Chapter (just the bosses before Nergal were crushing me), so i started over and max lvled all my Lords and almost all my chars, and this time I totally crushed Nergal and his pals .... Lvl 20/20 chars are just too powerful haha!

After that i tried the sequel (the one with Roy from Smash Bros. Melee, the son of Eliwood) and i did the same thing, but i think this one wasn't as good as the first one (anyway it came out before the prequel as i know, so a lot of functions/details were missing), I just beated the hell outta Zephiel...

Then came The Sacred Stones that i LOVED, all the good things that were missing in the other games were finally there, so i really loved this game and i was finally able to say that i'm addicted to the Fire Emblem serie!

The next one to come will be Path Of Radiance on Gamecube that I didn't have the chance yet to play since i didn't have a Gamecube, but now that i got a Wii, I'll use the retrocompatibility and a friend of mine lent me his Path Of Radiance copy, yay!

I also saw with that same friend the OVAs (the only 2 episodes existing ever) of Fire Emblem with Marth (Mars lol) since he has them on VHS, too bad they didn't make more episodes, it's so good...

Oh and another Fire Emblem will be coming on Wii, can't wait for it!
MidnighT-WolF is offline   Reply With Quote