View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 01:41   Link #6
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

6/10... I guess? I guess the main problems I had were the main characters and a good part of the story.
Eh? Isn't that a lot? Yeah.

Kirino........................ No need to explain. Damn, I remember a person saying there was nothing to hate about her. REALLY?!

Kyousuke... Oh goh... Ugh... I first thought he was a sandbag like that guy from Nogizaka Haruka, but better at least... But he was worse. At least Yuuto was in a dangerous position if he denied her requests, but this guy on the other hand... His sister! Just his sister! And the irritating self-sacrifice. This is a good brother? HAH! Not even funny. He's just spoiling her... Or probably, even going further than that. Maybe if she was his savior or something, it would be reasonable.
To be honest, worse than Kirino, because it feels like he was written to be a likeable character and went waaaaaaaay off.

The problem with the story... was well, mainly because every problem Kirino caused was fixed by Kyousuke. Damn...! I thought that once or twice was, while not good, understandable, but to think every single time... That's our Kyousuke! That's our Saint! Go and jump over that bridge!
Though the last few episodes had less of that and was okay.

Also, the ED........... kept changing, but unlike Sora no Otoshimono, Hanamaru, etc. the animation was incredibly lazy and songs a pain to listen.
The OP was a bit more creative and better though. Still don't know why Nico comments appeared in Manami's OP, when out of all of the characters, she is the most unrelated to all of that stuff...

But it wasn't that bad.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)