View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 10:38   Link #867
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Touhou Unreal Mahjong Eh? I beated all story mode once.

I just replay it today and I just can't get pass third match of Hakurei shrine (The match with Youmu, Eilin, and Sakuya) so I quited only to remembered that I have to play at the beginnig again - -''

Touhou Unreal Mahjong is one of the best mahjong game that give you the feeling of Hax mahjong in Saki with all those abilities.

Which one did you play? 1,2 or 3rd generation? 3rd generation doesn't seems to let me paly its story mode without entering the key , and the second doesn't let me install with the message (Incorrect Parameter). Sp, I on'y play the first one.

P.S. Rumia = Momo
3rd generation... If you want to get more characters and more maps, get more stars(Through clearing of specific requirements.), then go to reports(Results). Next, go to unlock. You will see the characters and maps there... Choose which one you want to unlock, then the map and the characters will be unlocked.(Note: You need to get a minimum requirement of stars needed to unlock at least 1 touhou series of your choice.)

Usually you should start with training mode(easy). Pretty sure it has giveaway questions.(Easy mode: All hands are in Tenpai, guess what it is waiting on. Normal mode: Tad bit harder, but still manageable.(My bro done normal already. Hard mode: Possibility of noten. Lunatic: Unless you are Teru's level, I don't think you can guess what tile is the opponent waiting on.)

Talk about it tomorrow, sleep time... Nitez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
It's a reference to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF3dUsE2R6k

Jump to 0:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqT2QbdheiQ

Similarities:

the name is Toki
is suffering from weak constitution because of an illness
signature move seems to prefer chopping motions. (like when Toki declares her Richi, she raise her hand a in a particular way)
Speaking of which, when she did that motion? Image pl0x.