View Single Post
Old 2009-04-15, 12:51   Link #34
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
I wanted to reply about how I never mentioned the bridge scene and that I mentioned the dialogue betewen Index and Touma in anime and mangawhen I, out of curiosity, checked the translated prologue and...

Quote:
As for my understanding, you used the spear-torpedo attack that sprang from your forehead and attacked at a speed that broke the sound barrier. But the instant it crashed into Kamijo's right hand, it scattered. To a degree, it was like punching a water balloon.

Imagine Breaker.

Like the laughing stock on television, in Academy City, those with superpowers are calculated with numbers. This strange power stops even God's miracles. The same goes for that girl's railgun attack. However, Kamijo's Imagine Breaker only operates on those strange talents. Simply put, it can stop the fireball itself, but not the concrete the fireball shattered. Also, the effect only works from the wrist up. if the fireball were to hit any other place, it would definitely burn me.

(Death. It's truly death. It'll truly be death. Kyaaaa!) Kamijo Touma's cool and composed face started contorting.

It was a complete accident that his right hand blocked that spear-tornado attack.

With his heart pounding, Kamijo acted like an adult and temporized.
In other words, are you telling me that Baka-Tsuki, anime producers and Hidoi made similiar error?

As for the Railgun manga canonnes, the author of TAMNI himself is part of the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun staff as he himself mentioned in the manga, probably the storymaker but I am not sure.

Last edited by Nayrael; 2009-04-15 at 13:03.
Nayrael is offline   Reply With Quote