View Single Post
Old 2010-10-13, 06:58   Link #106
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Send a message via MSN to WBoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
but what I want to say in my previous post is that in the 2nd season we have less "scaredy-cat" self of Mio and we got more of her "let's take it seriously" Mio.
Er... which show are you watching, really? And she had less cringing scenes in S2 because she was forced into confronting crowds and stuff - not out of her own will - and even that did not do her much good (she still had to have Yui force her to spit those Romio lines out in Episode 20, not to mention her ludicrous biscuit case sealing of the forbidden 'Nurse Mio' video).

Also, back to the 'which show are you really watching' question... If Mio ever had a moment of seriousness in S2 - trust me, I'll catch it immediately. I'm the only Mio fan who would like Mio for her seriousness. She practically metamorphosed to a more fun person in S2 (which isn't bad if she still has her sense of dignity). The whole point of the Mio-centric episodes in S2 are to loosen her up. So, to claim her mature in the second season is kinda contradictory, I'm afraid.

Edit:
Ah crud, here I go again. -_-" Erm, let's take this to the Mio thread if we can, Ryonea... Heh, sorry, mods.