View Single Post
Old 2011-09-26, 02:53   Link #10
ele-ene-ene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shergal View Post

We also see the Pingroup logo transforming into the KIGA logo while below the twins, and also the KIGA logo transforming into Penguin
Force logo right before the Princess of the Crystal appears. What is this suggesting? the three factions are the same shit with different
disguises?,
Quote:

And just when Sanetoshi appears, we get the concept of "binary world line" along with the enormous loop image that is
dividing into two "half loops", or in other words, if we consider the loop symbol as the world line (as in, "the world is cyclic"), this cycle would
be split into two equal parts, we get a binary world line.
I agree with KIGA=Pingroup=Penguin Force. But the series shows a linear pattern, not circular. A circular pattern does not need two arrows, with one arrow afford to join the beginning and the end
Linear scheme is like a double train track where you can move on one side (first arrow) and back on the other (second arrow)

eg: she live an event, she forget it, she recover her lost memory
the first way she uses it to advance his life experience (first arrow) the other way is the memory that can be used to reverse (second arrow)

maybe this is also related to "binary world"

Quote:

The part that interests me the most in this opening is the last scene, just after the supposed sarin containers. The twins are trying to hold hands,
stay together, but they're separated by an unknown force (KIGA logo is in the background). Just after that, one of them (or maybe a totally
different guy) falls on the middle of the screen with his face blacked out , So I'm guessing the question of his identity is going to be an
important thing in the series,

“a totally different guy” maybe Tabuki, who at age 16, wearing the same uniform. His face blacked out can mean his passage to the Dark side. Second interpretation: his face is blacked out in the same way as Kanba’s face when the Princess initiate the survival strategy (chapter 1)
the concept of "binary world" seems to apply more to him, half alive and half dead as Schrödinger's cat, or perhaps free or caged bird

everything else are bundled in sets of three: past, present, future=KIGA, Pingroup, Penguin Force= the dead, the living, the unborn= water, land, sky =Momoka?, Mario?, the Princess?

Mario holds the position corresponding to "present" because he doesn't need the "imaginary space" to manifest himself, and because Himari saw him at the aquarium (Chapter 10) before she get her own hat. Moreover, the princess claims “i have come the destination of your fate” and “listen, you lowlifes who will never amount to anything”, which implies knowing the future.