Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kotoura-san
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 12:23   Link #446
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
No doubt kotoura's mother still blames kotoura for problems but why would she make the trip to see her if she still hates kotoura that much.

Maybe deep down she knows the truth but just cannot admit it.
I think that's the case here. She may act cold and hostile towards Haruka, but I think that, when she saw how much fun she had, she secretly wished she was there with her. However, I don't think she'll just walk up and hug her daughter out of the blue. If she turns around, it'll probably take some strong words from Manabe (and maybe Haruka), something that will show her how wrong she's been to treat Haruka like some sort of parasite.

Anyway, Gramps and Manabe make a good comedy duo. Distraught over the mixed baths being closed? Just dig a new one (and get free oil to boot). Funny how their minds are exactly alike, much to Haruka's dismay.

Best part was Manabe forcing Moritani to eat her own lethal cooking. Where most guys would suck it up, wolf it down and half-choke on it, while saying it's good, so that he doesn't hurt her feelings, he literally gives her a taste of her own medicine.

Also, Moritani's goons are college graduates. For some reason, I found that very amusing.